This week, we get to proofs! We have different approach for
different proofs. For proving universal, some proofs are easier to prove using
contradiction, others are easier using contradiction. Because to prove a
universal, we cannot have any counter examples. For existential, we need to find
out at least one example to prove it.
Proofs seem like the most challenge material for this
course. It requires lots of thinking. We have to believe the statement and
understand the statement in order to prove it. The thinking part comes from
practice. So doing lots of practices will help me to think faster. And I think
the very important thing for me to do is to get familiar to the math
definition. Since I forgot those math terms, it will trouble me a lot. Like
prime numbers, R set, N set, etc.
And for the midterm, the most challenge thing to me is the
time, because I am not a fast-thinking person. So in that short amount of time,
when I was nervous, it made me think even slower. But after all, I finish all
my questions. I think the lectures, assignments and tutorials are important, because
this course is more towards understanding than memorizing. And lectures, tutorials and assignments help
me understand the materials well.
No comments:
Post a Comment